Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Micheal Bloomberg has a soul mate in North Dakota in his fight to rid the world of fat kids.

I see NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg has a soul mate to help him rid the world of rotund people.
A woman in Fargo, North Dakota, said in a radio interview Tuesday morning that she plans on handing out fat letters to kids she considers “moderately obese” instead of candy this Hallowee
“I just want to send a message to the parents of kids that are really overweight,” she told Y-94. “I think it’s just really irresponsible of parents to send them out looking for free candy just ‘cause all the other kids are doing it.” 
In the letter, the woman, identified only as Cheryl, tells parents that it takes a village to raise a child. 
“I’m contributing to their health problems and really, their kids are everybody’s kids. It’s a whole village,” she told Y-94.
From The Washington Times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats